Last week Pam of Red Ticking sent me a message:
you are now part of the stylish blogger award crowd!
congratulations! xx pam
Surprised and humbled here!
My list of favorite blogs grows longer every day. I’m having so much fun
exploring, reading and finding so many inspiring blogs.
And talk about some fantastic new friends!
Thank you Pam!!
- 7 things about me:
- I can never have enough embroidery fonts stashed in my computers—total addiction.
- I have three sons in college that are of course wonderful, but also fun to be around!
- While driving, I crank up the radio very loud and sing along to country music.
- If you peek at the playlist on my iPod tho, it would only confuse you as it is a mixture of a little bit of everything
- I’ve walked on the Great Wall of China
- Bullseye—had quite a number of them while on high school and university Varsity Rifle Teams
- Puns have been declared the lowest form of humor, but I adore them. The pun-ier, the better
Fun part...I now pass the award on to:
After receiving this award please pay it forward according to the rules:
Thank, and link back to the person who awarded you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award ten great bloggers you admire, contact them and tell them the good news!
That was hard picking ten - wish I could add everyone on my favorites list!