10 July 2011

Monkey Grass Hill...


Monkey.....a tailed simian primate

Monkey.....a dance from 1963

Monkey.....a Chinese zodiac symbol


HMS Monkey.....the name of several royal navy vessels

The Monkees.....American band who also had a hit tv show
hey, hey we’re the Monkees
and people say we monkey around…

Monkey grass...what surrounds Julie’s house on a hill


Julie and I just collaborated to custom design
table linens for Monkey Grass Hill

pop over, Julie will show you some highlights on her blog…


wonder what’s for dinner?




it's just embroidery, have fun with it!



...say hi to Julie for me, and also take

a peek at her line of custom jewlery





14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! You are always full of surprises!

Unknown said...

That's adorable! Hopping over to say hello!!
xoxo Elizabeth

Sarah said...

Monkeys are always fun for me. Love this design!
Went to visit Julie. ;-)

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Cathy- Wonderful! I wish I could dream up a nickname for our house. What a wonderful name.

Loretta

Naturally Carol said...

I've never heard of Monkey Grass before..it doesn't sound like you can harvest it for dinner either! I haven't thought about dinner here yet..it's still breakfast time!

The Buzz Blog said...

Fresh and fun, as always! You're a genius, Cathy!
xxoo

Natasha in Oz said...

They are so cute! Your design is gorgeous and very clever. Great job!

Hope your weekend was fabulous. Best wishes for a great week.
Natasha.

Susan T said...

What a great name for a house. Love your little monkeys.

Silver Magpies said...

I got a sneak peek last week ;~)
They are fab!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love these, Cathy! I will pop over and see Julie! What a great idea for personalizing linens.

Anonymous said...

So cute... it would be so much fun to have a pet monkey.. hee hee! xo

Unknown said...

Very well done! I love the monkey.. and how it is sitting in the grass.. Perfect..

quintessence said...

Adorable!! I love monkeys - popping on over to Julie's to check it out!!

Privet and Holly said...

SWEET! I'll pop
over and have a
look. I'd love to
have some powder
room hand towels
made for my parent's
home....I'm leaving
soon for a visit.
Could you e-mail me
prices, Cathy??
Thanks!
xx Suzanne