20 August 2010

School Zones

Sniff.  Time to send all my guys back to school. 
Pack up the car - multiple times.
Let the road trips begin...

There are probably only a handful of guys in college with their own monogrammed sheets.
But hey, it's what I do!


I only do what we call
Manly-Man Monograms
for my guys though.


My goal for this fall:
ditch the standard-monogrammed-catalog-tote I use,
and create a custom design for ME!

If you see us trucking through at least seven different states in the next week or so - wave hi!
My theme song:
"on the road again, just can't wait to get
on the road again..."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathy,
Loving those sheets. Since all i have are boys - manly monogramming should be my theme.

My friend Beth said she's working with you on something else - loves your work.

I just need to decide what we'll do next - you have so many great ideas - kind of overwhelming!!!

xo Elizabeth

Stitchfork said...

Working on a very fun design for Beth! Thanks! There are a gazillion monograms and designs zipping in my mind - I have notes written in all sorts of places to remember them. House rule here is ONLY manly-man monograms allowed if I stitch on the guys' stuff!
xo Cathy

Alexis said...

Love it! How cool to go back to school with monogrammed sheets. I will be looking for you but I doubt you are driving all the way to California.

North of 25A said...

Boy, do I remember the packing up...and to think I will have to do it all over again in a few short years. Have a good, safe trip(s).

I love your work!

Best,
Colleen

Stitchfork said...

Thanks Alexis! Driving 11-hours to Nashville on this trip so it will be a long distance wave to you in CA!

Thanks Colleen! We have this packing/unpacking down to a science as we have three guys in college!