15 September 2010

First Impressions

First glance at a set of initials to monogram can set the
tone for how the design process will flow.
M-M-R
Uh-oh.......All I’m thinking is the vaccine—
measles/mumps/rubella...measles/mumps/rubella….


 A bit of rearranging and…
...found the cure for measles/mumps/rubella

                      The gift-giver is happy.  The bride is happy.  The groom is happy.
                                                                         But….

                               In your best Sesame Street Elmo voice repeat after me:
                                   "Today’s monogram is brought to you by Mr. M"




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always impressed with your creativity!!!

Alexis said...

Love it! My mom always wanted me to marry someone with a last name that started with E so my initials would be APE...what would you do with that:)

Stitchfork said...

Thank you!

and Alexis if you married someone with a last name starting with B we'd all be out searching for you -
APB

Alexis said...

My boyfriend all through college had a last name that started with B...I was almost an All Points Bulletin!