18 September 2012

arrrrrgh once.....


again!
 
It’s National Talk Like a Pirate Day
 
19 September 2012
 
 
 
 
Be sure to slip in a few arrrgghhhs today!
 
 
 
the former Pittsburgh Nabisco bakery
now home to Google
and pirates
 
...oh, and if you’re in New York City, take yourself and your best pirate mustache down to the Brooks Atkinson Theatre Box Office by 10am and you may collect your pirate’s treasure of a free theater ticket for that night’s show!
 
 
 
 
it's just embroidery, have fun with it!
 

 

8 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Well, who knew there was a talk like a pirate day?! I used to daydream about being a pirate's wench.....oops! xo

Pat said...

Oh darn, I missed it. I'm thinking the husband is not amused with me talking pirate at him while he's watching tv.

Alexis said...

Geez Google (and Pirates) are taking over the world!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Well, shiver me timbers, I had no idea! Your design is a treasure to be sure. :)

Susan T said...

I am not very good at impressions, would a parrot and an eye patch do?

Naturally Carol said...

Luv to practise a bit of piratespeak..aarrggghhh!

The Buzz Blog said...

Shiver me timbers... will have to brush up on the lingo!
xxoo
C + C

Sarah said...

Who knew??? Well, obviously you did...........Sarah ;-)