10 September 2012

vote for.....

...no not that election!
 
this one…
 
 
 
my friend Tricia of Rough Linen made the cut!
 
 
my rough linen bread bag made by Tricia
 
Tricia is one of one hundred finalists from two thousand
 
entries to the Martha Stewart American Made Awards,
 
and is thrilled!
 
 
 
where Tricia of Cabin on the Water recreates linens
 
from her grandmother’s house in Scotland
 
 
 
 
it's just embroidery, have fun with it!
 
 
ps...more embroidery coming soon!
 
Been on the road here, there and everywhere
 

8 comments:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

Thank you Cathy - woot woot!

Alexis said...

How exciting! and that bag is great :)

Alexis said...

I just voted for her...and she is from my neck of the woods :)

Naturally Carol said...

What an achievement! Congratulations to your friend.

Susan T said...

Be still my heart that linen bag looks wonderful. I am over to her blog now to have a look.

The Buzz Blog said...

How exciting - we heard about this program when we were at MS OmniMedia for the ALT Summit and we'll be voting for Tricia!
xxoo
C + C

Sarah said...

It's exciting news for Tricia. I've been voting!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Wonderful. Just went and voted - will keep fingers crossed.